WHAT WE DO
NEWS! Now we have a new service to solve your demands: MENTORING AND CONSULTANCY!
Our mentoring is a constant and close support for you to become more assertive and independent in communication. The packages are inspired by agroforestry systems and fit into each stage that the enterprise goes through. We offer this service in Spanish, English and German through online meetings. Contact us to find out more!
HOW DO WE DO?
- We comprehend your needs before providing any budgets.
- When it’s possible, we meet you personally to know your agroindustry, cooperative or rural tourism route, and we suggest services based on that meeting and your reality. It makes the whole difference to deeply understand your needs.
WHY DO WE DO IT LIKE THAT?
- We want the communication to make sense for you and that it goes along every sector of your agroindustry, association or cooperative.
- We like to listen and to understand what you can and want to invest to fulfill your expectations in a strategic and effective way.
- There is no right or wrong, there are only different conceptions. At Cultivo, we like to be aligned to people that make the rural sector to be what it is.
- We believe that this way we can indirectly strengthen the entire family farming chain, based on the comprehension of different needs.
- This opens the possibility of uniting customers around common purposes, because we know many initiatives that can grow together.
Journalist and master in Social Communication at Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUCRS). She is responsible for the agency texts, besides sharing the planning and conception of every job. She worked with press relations and content agencies, took part in an internship on a German newspaper, and conquered three journalism environmental awards for a story about organic food. All experiences reinforced that the path she loves the most is using Communication to tell stories. After all, what brings us closer is the most human in each one of us.
Laís holds a Degree in Journalism at Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUCRS). She is the head of the image production and shares the responsibilities regarding planning and strategy. She already worked with press relations agencies, communication advisory and hard news in public offices. She also worked with customer service, relationship and executive production at the cultural area. Laís believes in the approximation between countryside and city through Communication and, specially, Journalism. She loves – everyday more – listening, recording and telling the stories of family farmers.